Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kevin Gnapoor is a character in Mean Girls. He is portrayed by Rajiv Surendra.
He attends North Shore High School and is captain of The Mathletes. With his forthright demeanor and confidence around women, Kevin betrays some common stereotypes about studious Asian and Indian Americans. In the movie it was never mentioned that he had made out with Karen. Gretchen told him that Cady likes him but he doesn't like her back because he told her that he only dates women of color. He dances with Janis Ian at the Spring Fling and then begins dating her, this makes him an Actual Human Being.
K.G. and the Power of ThreeEdit
- "Yo yo yo all you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me, to my grades to my lines you can't touch Kevin G. I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard, I'm like James Bond the third. Sh-sh-shakin' not stirred. I'm Kevin Gnapoor. The G is silent when I sneak in your door, make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like , you' know it was me because the next time you see her she'll be like OHHHH, KEVIN G!"
- Mr. Duvall: "Thank you Kevin, that's enough."
- "Happy holidays everybody!"
- "Hey Africa."
- "Damn Africa, what happened?"
- "Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang."
- "Damn. I'd rather see you up there shakin' that thang."
- "Look, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I only date women of color."
- "What are marijuana tablets?"
- Kevin: "You Puerto Rican?" Janis: "Lebanese." Kevin: "I feel that."