Kevin Gnapoor is a secondary character from Mean Girls portrayed by Rajiv Surendra. He attends North Shore High School and is captain of The Mathletes. With his forthright demeanor and confidence around women, Kevin betrays some common stereotypes about studious Asian and Indian Americans. He begins dating Janis Ian at the end of the film.
K.G. and the Power of ThreeEdit
- "Yo yo yo all you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me, to my grades to my lines you can't touch Kevin G. I'm a mathlete, so nerd is infered, but forget what you heard, I'm like James Bond the third. Sh-sh-shakin' not stirred. I'm Kevin Gnapoor. The G is silent when I sneak through your door, and make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like Shaggy, you'rll know it was me because the next time you see her she'll be like OHHHH, KEVIN G!"
- Mr. Duvall: "Thank you Kevin, that's enough."
- "Happy hollidays everybody!"
- "Hey Africa."
- "Damn Africa, what happened?"
- "Don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang."
- "Damn. I'd rather see you up there shakin' that thang."
- "Look, I don't mean to hurt your feelings, but I only date women of color."
- "What are marijuana tablets?"
- Kevin: "You Puerto Rican?" Janis: "Lebanese." Kevin: "I feel that."