|“||Glen Coco? FOUR for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!||”|
|Appeared in||Mean Girls|
|Occupation||High School Student|
|Portrayed by||Daniel Franzese|
According to Janis, he's 'too gay to function', but it's only okay when she says it.
Damian's character was very well recieved by both critics and fans all over the world. To this day, his hilarious quotes are still popular on social media websites.
Early Life Edit
Nothing is known about Damian's childhood
Mean Girls Edit
Damian makes his first appearance in one of Cady's classes, along with Janis. The two start helping Cady out, telling her everything she needs to know about North Shore High School and how to survive the whole experience.
Physical Appearance Edit
Damian is a tall, chubby young man. He has short brown hair, aswell as dark hazel eyes. His wardrobe mostly consists of checkered shirts and plain, classic jeans.
- "I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK! I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!"
- "She doesn't even go here!"
- "FOUR for you Glen Coco! You GO Glen Coco."
- "And none for Gretchen Wieners bye."
- "Janis, I can't stop the car. I have a curfew."
- "Is that your natural color? See this is the color I want."
- "She asked me how to spell orange."
- "That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets"
- "Don't look at me."
- "Oh my god Danny Devito I love your work!"