|“||Glen Coco? FOUR for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!||”|
|Appeared in||Mean Girls|
|Occupation||High School Student|
|Portrayed by||Daniel Franzese|
According to Janis, he's 'too gay to function', but it's only okay when she says it.
Damian's character was very well recieved by both critics and fans all over the world. To this day, his hilarious quotes are still popular on social media websites.
Nothing is known about Damian's childhood
Damian makes his first appearance in one of Cady's classes, along with Janis. Along with Janis, he tries to warn Cady against hanging out with Regina. This didn't work until Regina steals Aaron back at the Halloween party. Starting from giving Regina foot cream, to making her gain weight, they do against Regina. On the Talent Show, Damian sings, even though most people didn't like the show. Soon, after Cady becomes hot, she hosts what was supposed to be a small get together, Damian drives by her house, and Janis yells at Cady. At the dance, Damian is seen to have been kissing Janis. In the end, Cady, Damian, and Janis are good friends again.
Damian is a tall, chubby young man. He has short brown hair and dark hazel eyes. His wardrobe mostly consists of checkered shirts and plain, classic jeans.
- "I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK! I WANT MY PINK SHIRT BACK!"
- "She doesn't even go here!"
- "FOUR for you Glen Coco! You GO Glen Coco."
- "And none for Gretchen Wieners. Bye."
- "Janis, I can't stop the car. I have a curfew."
- "Is that your natural color? See this is the color I want."
- "She asked me how to spell orange."
- "That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets"
- "Don't look at me."
- "Oh my god Danny Devito I love your work!"