Chris Eisel's Halloween Party was a costume party in which a crucial turning point in the film Mean Girls happened. The host of the party Chris Eisel was not specifically shown in the film and his name was only mentioned once. The house was filled with guests from North Shore High School for the party. Aaron Samuels, a friend of Chris Eisel's invited Cady Heron to the party, giving her a flyer. The flyers admit one person only, Aaron told Cady. To which she responded Grool.
Known attendees include:
- Aaron Samuels as a Football player.
- Cady Heron as an Ex-Wife.
- Regina George as a bunny.
- Gretchen Wieners as Catwoman.
- Karen Smith as a mouse.
- Lea Edwards as a Playboy Bunny.
- Kissing Girls as an angel and as something with animal ears
- Huge Guy as a 1980's Skateboarder.
- Seth Mosakowski (unseen).
- Jason as something with a green face and puppet arms.
- Cady's Bro in the Gladiator Costume.